Yelling at Tidal Waves

My thoughts, thrown into the Internet. Some are half-formed, some are rants, all are expressions seeking release. Calling this my "mental toilet" wouldn't be the least bit inaccurate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Thursday, May 06, 2004

I'm blind stinking exhausted today - and I have 2 hours to go before I knock off work. I'm bored as all heck since there's absolutely no movement in the office today (for which I'm rather thankful). The coffee is not workin.....zzzzz.....

It's been a while since I've got off my bitchy mood. It's tapering off slowly. I'm just too goddamned tired to maintain a coherent thought about anything. I've got a whole messy jumble of things that I want to think about. Competition, game theory and how it's screwed over Singapore and the interconnectedness of knowledge are the two things that are foremost on my head. Except right now, they're shadows of thoughts - when I think I have them in focus, they just get fuzzy again.

Will write more later when I can finally concentrate. Zzz.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|