Yelling at Tidal Waves

My thoughts, thrown into the Internet. Some are half-formed, some are rants, all are expressions seeking release. Calling this my "mental toilet" wouldn't be the least bit inaccurate.

About Me

My Photo
Name: Anthony
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • And here's one from the back.
  • On to more depressing news, I got my rejection let...
  • I am a wierdness magnet. I was hanging out at a R...
  • You Are a Retrospective Soul The most misu...
  • You are Literature. Your strength is your ability ...
  • Players are a dishonest lot. They will cheat on ...
  • My upbringing has spoilt me! I say this with the h...
  • Happy slow rock day! Scars are not removed by rel...
  • You are water. You're not really organic; you'rene...
  • Happy cheesy '80's music day! There are two prima...

Links

Auntie Ed

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 18, 2004


Here's a shot from the front Posted by Hello

posted by Anthony | 3:18 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|