Yelling at Tidal Waves

My thoughts, thrown into the Internet. Some are half-formed, some are rants, all are expressions seeking release. Calling this my "mental toilet" wouldn't be the least bit inaccurate.

About Me

My Photo
Name: Anthony
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • You are water. You're not really organic; you'rene...
  • Happy cheesy '80's music day! There are two prima...
  • I have an MP3 player! Ph33r m3! Okay. It's a dink...
  • I am JusticeJustice is a signal to do what needs t...
  • I'm bored and depressed. Now if I had something t...
  • Uninteresting bugger that I am, here's a complete ...
  • Hurt: Something or someone has caused you a deep ...
  • I'm not fucking okay. Once again, I find myself i...
  • Heart of a Gen-X Survivor We are the forgotten. W...
  • Yes I know I haven't updated this site for a long ...

Links

Auntie Ed

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Happy slow rock day!

Scars are not removed by relentless probing. Rather scars simply are. One does not heal scars. One accepts them.

posted by Anthony | 9:41 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|