Yelling at Tidal Waves

My thoughts, thrown into the Internet. Some are half-formed, some are rants, all are expressions seeking release. Calling this my "mental toilet" wouldn't be the least bit inaccurate.

About Me

My Photo
Name: Anthony
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • I Am A: Lawful Neutral Human Mage BardAlignment:La...
  • Hi guys,Just a public service announcement - as of...
  • I... IodineYou scored 71 Mass, 54 Electronegativit...
  • Take the quiz at dicepool.comYou are a four-sided ...
  • To my readers,Sorry for the lack of update. I have...
  • You scored as Intrapersonal. You prefer your own ...
  • Discworld: Which Ankh-Morpork City Watch Characte...
  • There is nothing like a lesson paid for in blood.T...
  • Somewhere under the wild stream of industry lies a...
  • Another mad rush.Have -just- found out that the Ca...

Links

Auntie Ed

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

White Christmas

posted by Anthony | 2:40 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|