Yelling at Tidal Waves

My thoughts, thrown into the Internet. Some are half-formed, some are rants, all are expressions seeking release. Calling this my "mental toilet" wouldn't be the least bit inaccurate.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I have an MP3 player! Ph33r m3!

Okay. It's a dinky lil deal that doubles as a flash drive. I bought it off my office's cleaning aunty, who won it at the company dinner and dance.

And it's GREAT! Makes me wonder how I lived without one all these years. The last time I had music while I was working was in university, on a laptop blaring away. These days, my laptop's not my own and I need a good reason to have MP3's on my office laptop's hard disk (never mind that I've got pdf's of game books on my computer - they're not so likely to recognise the significance of those.)

For once, the silence is broken and I don't feel so blue. Yay me!

Incidentally, Celina writes an excellent blog that I feel I should acknowledge. Here's the link. She writes excellently. More importantly she doesn't mince words.

On a seperate note, I'm fine now. The dark thoughts that have been echoing in my head have been dispelled by copious amounts of angsty music (because someone must feel worse than I do dammit!) and a simple answer to a lot of my questions. The answer is "What have you done that matters."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|