Yelling at Tidal Waves

My thoughts, thrown into the Internet. Some are half-formed, some are rants, all are expressions seeking release. Calling this my "mental toilet" wouldn't be the least bit inaccurate.

About Me

My Photo
Name: Anthony
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • It's been a while since I've updated my blog with ...
  • You are a Tuatha de Danann! In Irish-Celtic mythol...
  • Which genocidal maniac are you?Brought to you by R...
  • I have interesting friends. They tell me about Jap...
  • Imagine yourself as a flat piece of paper. Now ima...
  • Last night's teh session was horrible - not that I...
  • Postatem obscuri lateris nescitis. "You do not kno...
  • I'm blind stinking exhausted today - and I have 2 ...
  • No cerebral stuff. In fact, I'm not even sure how ...
  • You are most likely to be the VampireChevalier! Th...

Links

Auntie Ed

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Time
Angel of Time.


What kind of Angel are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

posted by Anthony | 5:29 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|