Yelling at Tidal Waves

My thoughts, thrown into the Internet. Some are half-formed, some are rants, all are expressions seeking release. Calling this my "mental toilet" wouldn't be the least bit inaccurate.

About Me

My Photo
Name: Anthony
Location: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • The news has arrived.Lyn has been admitted into Be...
  • I've recently dug up an old issue from a classic c...
  • ICT bugs me. It's not the actual ICT training its...
  • You scored as alternative. You're partially respe...
  • The complete surreality of being in an army camp w...
  • Happy New Year! Random thought for the new year. ...
  • Once again I find myself in the uneviable position...
  • WORSHIP! You're inner Bombshell is the beautifulAu...
  • I always knew I needed to get my head tested. You...
  • Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who! ...

Links

Auntie Ed

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Like I didn't know already.


I am nerdier than 90% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

posted by Anthony | 11:18 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

|